Missions @ Eaglebrook
- We support a variety of missions efforts at Eaglebrook Church. We believe that it's our duty and responsibility to both fund and actively participate in local, nationwide, and international missions.
- We feel strongly about partnering with organizations and people whom God has knit together with this fellowship, and whom God has put on our heart to support.
- There are so many great causes, so many great organizations, so many people worthy of support... so we simply do our best to seek the heart of God to know who to support as a church family.
Individuals and organizations supported by Eaglebrook.
- Don Buege - Don, working with e3 Partners, seeks to evangelize, equip and plant churches among the numerous people groups scattered throughout the vast region of Russia. Primarily working with nationals, Don leads teams to Russia numerous times each year, to help enable the Body of Christ in Russia to shine the light of God’s Love. For more information, email
- Krischelle Frost / Lemuel Ministries - Lemuel is a faith-based organization that seeks to help the destitute of Haiti escape the vicious cycle of poverty through education, community development, economic improvement, and spiritual formation. Eaglebrook Church supports Lemuel Ministries directly, and also supports Krischelle Frost, who serves at Lemuel through Extreme Response. For more information, be sure to check out Lemuel’s Blog.
- Beth Mabry - Beth, through Cadence International, ministers to the youth of American military families who are stationed around the world. Having just finished a time of ministry in Germany, Beth has now begun to serve in Japan. For for information, be sure to check out her profile page.
- Jim and Lyn Moomey - Jim and Lyn Moomey serve with at African Havens in Johannesburg, South Africa that lovingly cares for orphaned children in home settings that helps them feel more secure and creates the environment of family. For more information visit their website.
- Lucas and Cheyenne Neraasen - Lucas and Cheyenne, who serve with YWAM in the Northwoods, have a particular passion for Thailand. You can keep in touch with them, and read their most recent updates on their blog.
- Fort Wilderness - Fort Wilderness, a Christian Campground located in McNaughton, Wisconsin, influences lives for eternity through God’s Word, adventure programs, the wilderness, and warm Christian fellowship.
Eaglebrook Church invests in the ministries of Fort Wilderness by supporting these key individuals who serve there:
Jamey Fleming - Jamey serves at Fort Wilderness as their Program Coordinator.
Michael Lane - Michael serves at Fort Wilderness in the Wilderness Center.
Chad Rich - Chad serves at Fort Wilderness running the Leadership Lab.
For more information about Fort Wilderness, be sure to check their website.
- New Dawn Pregnancy Resource Center - New Dawn provides compassionate and confidential support for women and men with unplanned pregnancies. For more information, please visit their website.
- Lakeland Pantry - The Lakeland Pantry provides individuals and families with a dependable source of supplemental food, household and hygiene products. They also offer programs designed to improve quality of life for those in need. Eaglebrook Church serves at the Pantry every other Thursday to help distribute food. For more information, visit their website. If you would like more information about serving with Eaglebrook Church every other Thursday, email
- Compassion International - Compassion International is a Christian child sponsorship organization dedicated to the long-term development of children living in poverty around the world. Through the Eaglebrook Children’s Ministry, our own children have enjoyed supporting these children around the world, and write to them regularly. For more information, or to sponsor a child of your own, please visit the Compassion website.
- Samaritan's Purse - Eaglebrook partners with Samaritan’s Purse each Christmas Season, sending off shoe-boxes for "Operation Christmas Child". For more information, please visit their website.
For more information on any of the individuals or organizations that Eaglebrook Church supports, please feel free to email Rick Bucklew, the head of our Missions Committee, or Arnie Boedecker, our Associate Pastor.