Our goal is to provide an open and safe atmosphere where students can ask real questions, wrestle with real issues, and be equipped to become faithful followers of Jesus Christ!
Our Wednesday Night Youth Group is for students from 6th Grade through High-school and meets at Eaglebrook Church from 7:00pm-8:30pm during the regular school year.
Come on out and join the craziness!!!
The Wednesday Night Youth Group will offer the following opportunities for our students...
Worship and Instruction
- Students will have the opportunity to worship our great God through music and song.
- Students will have the opportunity to lead others in worship, by assisting in all areas of the Worship Ministry, including vocals and instruments, as well as the audio-visual components of the service.
- Each week, students will be taught from the Scriptures and be challenged to pursue their own relationship with God, as they wrestle with current issues and seek a better understanding of what it means to be a follower of Jesus today.
Discussion and Prayer
- Students will participate in age and gender specific Discipleship Groups (D-Groups) where they will have the opportunity to "go deeper", and learn from one another, as they discuss that evenings topic and Scripture passages in more detail.
- Students will be encouraged to deepen their prayer life, as they are given opportunities to pray to God, and to pray for one another.
Fun and Games
- Students will learn to build community and deepen their relationships with one another through the use of games and activities that reinforce the topics being discussed.
- We want our students to be real and to have fun! While following Jesus is serious business, we want our students to know that they can be themselves, be silly, and fill the room with laughter.
Please come on out and join the craziness! We would love for you to be a part of our Wednesday Night Youth Group!